Can Sea, Sta Eulalia (Ibiza)
Can Sea is a high-standard cliff top estate and is made up of 4 buildings providing a total of 6 bedrooms, private pool and direct access to the sea. The estate is private, and has a gated electric entrance with ample parking and carport spaces.
Can Sea is perfect for multiple families holidaying together, or special events such as weddings or birthdays where large parties need privacy at times.
- Can Sea was renovated in 2007 and is newly furnished.
- It has a studio bedroom with bathroom en suite, terrace and separate entrance.
- The master bedroom with en suite has sea-views from its private roof terrace.
- There are 2 further double bedrooms en suite, and a twin bedroom with ensuite.
- All bedrooms have hot/cold air conditioning and central heating.
- The large living-room with fireplace leads on to the garden terrace with barbeque and into the main garden leading to the cliff top and southerly view across the sea. Adjacent to the main lounge is a television room, and Can sea has a fully equipped kitchen.
- The domed Moroccan style pool house has a spacious chill-out room with Hi-Fi leading to the pool, with 2 toilets and another small room with fridge.
- Behind the chill out room is a double bedroom with bathroom.
- The guest house has 1 bedroom ensuite downstairs and a further bedroom ensuite upstairs. Both bedrooms have their own separate entrances and aircon.
- A separate house adjacent to the Guest House has a lounge and terrace, small kitchen and BBQ.
- The estate is equipped with Sky-TV and DVD players, Hi-Fi, and WLAN Internet access.
The location is one of the finest points of the house as it is situated 3 mins walk from two beautiful sandy beaches – Niu Blau Beach and Cala Pada. Both beaches are very safe for swimming and have a good variety of casual beach restaurants for delicious fresh fish and good children’s menus.
Cala Pada has a daily ferry service to Formentera, Santa Eularia (San Eulalia) and Eivissa (Ibiza Town) so there is no need to get in a car if you really don’t want to. We do, however, recommend hiring a car to maximise your stay. The restaurant capital of Ibiza, Santa Eularia, is 5 mins drive, and the cosmopolitan Eivissa (Ibiza Town) with its renowned bars and clubs is a further 15 min drive.
Neverland Booking Benefits
- Meet&Greet at the airport or the villa according to your preference,
- Personalized Welcome Amenities because all our guests are different.
- 24/7 ground support. We are locals.
- Houspitality Services: Concierge and In-house services included. We are your journey maker.
Property Id : 4571
Price: From 810 € per night
Views: sea views
Electric entrance gate
Walk to beach
Social events permitted
67 700 m2
Prestigious villa, sits on an elevated mountainside area with panoramic views of untouched pine-clad ...
Prestigious villa, sits on an elevated mountainside area with panoramic views of untouched pine-clad valleys. Suites, staffsuites, staffhouse, gym, spa ...
One of the most exclusive Island in the World, Tagomago Private Island, located 900 ...
One of the most exclusive Island in the World, Tagomago Private Island, located 900 m in front of Ibiza at ...
64 500 m2
The luxury Can Moon is a lovely property surrounded by pine forests in the ...
The luxury Can Moon is a lovely property surrounded by pine forests in the north of the island, with breathtaking ...
65 520 m2
This is a Top Modern Exclusive property in a quiet area in the surroundings ...
This is a Top Modern Exclusive property in a quiet area in the surroundings of San Lorenzo, one of the ...